Navakai is selective about choosing a client. Our typical engagement process ensures there is a qualified need, budget, and cultural fit between us. Because our goal is a mutually beneficial, sustainable partnership, we look for clients that place high value on a reliable, secure, and standardized IT infrastructure, and are willing to adopt IT Best Practices whenever possible.
The Navakai Engagement: 6 Steps to IT Happiness
- Learn – about your organization to see if there’s a technical AND cultural fit. We get to know each prospect as much as we can from the start.
- Assess – if it looks like there could be a beautiful relationship between your organization and Navakai, we schedule an eAssessment to take a peek under the hood. We’ll inventory your network and assess its general health based on industry Best Practices. It’s important for us, so we know what we might be getting ourselves into; plus it’s a great opportunity for you to see how Navakai works.
- Discuss – once the results are in from your assessment, we’ll schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss our findings. Navakai understands that “change can be the enemy of stability,” so the last thing we want to do is make a bunch of changes to your technology at the same time we’re getting to know each other.
- Propose – if we’re comfortable supporting your environment and you’re interested in working with Navakai, we’ll put together a super fancy proposal that covers our scope of services, pricing, and timeframe.
- Support – if you like what we propose, we then coordinate our support of your end-users and computing systems. Oh, and of course we’ll provide you and your staff an orientation to Navakai so everyone knows how things work.
- Build – we know that relationships don’t happen overnight; they come with time. And like fine wine, Navakai gets better (looking) with age. Over the course of your support agreement, we’ll get to know each other through support, projects, strategy reviews, and of course … rooftop happy hours on the Navakai patio. For real.