Navakai is selective about choosing a client. Our typical engagement process ensures there is a qualified need, budget, and cultural fit before we even formally propose our services. Our goal is a lasting partnership, so we look for clients that place high value on a reliable, secure, standardized IT infrastructure, and are willing to adopt IT Best Practices whenever possible. And just to ensure we stay friends for a long time, Navakai always looks for ways to REDUCE COSTS for our clients whenever possible.
The Navakai Engagement: 5 Steps to IT Happiness
- Learn – The first and most important step is to learn about each others organizations to see if there’s a potential fit. For us, this includes budgetary, technical, AND cultural alignment. Our engagement process ensures that Navakai gets to know each prospect as much as possible from the start. This is accomplished via the initial phone call and in-person meetings (face-to-face goes a long way these days).
- Assess – If it looks like there could be a partnership between your organization and Navakai, we will schedule an onsite eAssessment to take a peek under the hood. We’ll inventory your network and assess its general health based on industry Best Practices. It’s important to know what we might be getting ourselves into; plus it’s a great opportunity for you to see how Navakai works and meet some of our Team.
- Propose – Once we have the results back from the assessment, assuming we’re comfortable supporting your environment and you’re interested in working with Navakai, we’ll put together a super amazing proposal that covers our scope of services, pricing, time-frame, and summarizes the results of our recent assessment.
- Support – If you like what we propose and you’re ready to move forward, we’ll get you an official quote. Once that is signed, our Project Services Team will coordinate with you to plan the onboarding, activation, and eventual support of your end-users and computing systems. Oh, and of course we’ll provide you and your staff an orientation to Navakai so everyone knows how things work.
- Build – We know that relationships don’t happen overnight; they come with time. And like fine wine, Navakai gets better (looking) with age. Over the course of your support agreement, we’ll get to know each other through regular support requests, capital projects, strategy reviews, and of course … rooftop happy hours on the Navakai patio. For real. Navakai also understands that “change can be the enemy of stability,” so the last thing we want to do is make a bunch of changes to your environment until they can be properly planned and budgeted for.